Position: System Engineer
Réaltra is looking for System Engineers at all levels of experience to join our growing team dedicated to developing innovative electronic systems for space applications. The role will involve assisting with the design and development process, capturing our customer’s requirements through initial feasibility, design, development, test and validation activities, documentation and reviews through to delivery of new space-based electronics avionics equipment that will delight our customers.
The ideal candidate for this exciting role in Réaltra is an innovative, detail-oriented all-rounder with a technical background who has an interest in electronic systems design and technical analysis and who is willing to work on all the technical aspects of a project throughout the development cycle. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can demonstrate initiative and problem-solving capability and with a strong willingness to learn and ideally with some experience in the development of electronic systems operating in the space environment or in a highly regulated technology-based industry. The role will require excellent communications skills to interface with the customer technical team, internal departments and external suppliers.
The new System Engineers will report directly to the Design Engineering Manager in Réaltra and work under minimal supervision while assuming responsibility for their assigned tasks with a sense of urgency and attention to detail to deliver the technical solution to our customer on time and within budget.
• Participating in a dynamic system engineering team to produce innovative solutions for customers.
• Assist with the review & analysis of customer’s requirements leading to a requirements definition.
• Provide inputs for first iteration of technical solution that complies with relevant design constraints.
• Creation of relevant technical, planning and reporting documentation as required.
• Develop and execute engineering, qualification and acceptance tests on space electronic systems.
• Support continuous improvement of system engineering company processes
• Liaison with hardware & software designers, internal technical/production teams & external suppliers.
• Provide inputs to schedules & budgets to manage programme technical and cost risks.
• Manage and continually develop your personal knowledge and skill base around system engineering
• Provide regular reports to management with detailed reviews of project performance and risk.
Honours Degree in a relevant STEM subject or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above. Experience in a relevant System Engineering environment. Professional level fluency in speaking, reading & writing in the English language is mandatory for this role.
Please forward any enquiries related to this position to:- email@example.com